View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 09:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart HI Kendra!

Hey sweetheart! I am so glad you decided to come back to us! This forum would NOT be the same without you

You are one of our originals - please don't leave us! You are too important!

I almost did the same then decided I would not leave - you guys and this site have meant waaaay too much for me to leave due to scared people or someone who has had an awful day! LOL!

I am so glad you were finally able to REST! It is such a great feeling.................I hope you are able to have another wonderful, restful, peaceful and above all HAPPY night!

Love,
Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog lover View Post
Erin,
I am so glad to see you are back and I also am guilty of leaving the forum for a while due to things seeming so negative at times. I LOVE this idea and have to admit it got me to thinking about the good things instead of dwelling on the bad. I needed that, so thank you. Ok my positive is that last night I slept for 8 hours outside of waking up once for the first time since Oct!!! It was so nice to wake up feeling like I wasn't as tired as when I went to bed. You have always been a ray of sunshine since I joined this forum and I am so thankful you're back!!!
Kendra