View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 08:25 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverett123 View Post
Jak's "extoling of an unproven theory" is far more at home here than somebody copping an attitude. Just a brief look at the archives will show a ton of unproven theories and there aren't any guards at the gates trying to keep them out.
i am entitled to a skeptical opinion, especially when one presents a theory as fact. in my opinion this board would be useless if every unscientific theory was given equal weight here and we discussed it to death.

i stated an opinion, you may not like it but i am not censoring anyone. this person posts on this board, states that the 1 drug that gives me decent relief is bad for me, define "bad" for a pd'er, and offers up an alternative treatment that started in the 90's, no independent validation that it works at all and if it did it's been around long enough how could it not be widely adopted since it's a potentially free treatment. you are basically asking me to believe in the tooth fairy. it might exist, it might have a placebo affect for young kids but i stopped believing in her years ago after i learned to read.

did you read the posts on that pd recovery message board? every hoping it will start working?

i call a spade a spade.
soccertese is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote