View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 09:42 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

[QUOTE=reverett123;671422]Actually, I was coming back on to apologize for handling that in the way I did and I still will do so. I'm not sure that a better way existed, but things often look different in daylight.
------------------------
Please allow that first paragraph to be an example of a gracious way of greeting the morning, because I'm going to stir the pot now.
------------------------
i see your point. what you consider possibly silly i see as downright rude, possibly phony, possibly a prankster and possibly a hidden agenda. he didn't come here politely asking for an opinion on pdrecovery. enuf said, i agree to disagree.

btw, i have hope. hope based on fundamental and clinical research. letting someone undertake a multiyear useless procedure because it might give them hope when they could have maybe done very well with a DBS or one of the newer drugs or benefitted from a clinical trial? whether it's foot massage, accupressure, accupuncture, chinese herbs, exercise, ultimately something has to change at the cellular level and i really don't care how that is done as long as the researcher ultimately proves that thru a pet/spect mri rather than endless anonymous anecdotes .
soccertese is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote