View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 07:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Im not sure about extolling anything. Someone said L dopa was not toxic. It is. I provided a quote. Thats disscusion not extolling. Olds news? Not sure what you mean there. Whats not old news? Things come a go. The car is old news, lots of us have one. It either works or not. Thing is old son lots of people suffered due to the meds on that program even after being told dont do the program if you have EVER taken meds. Take the meds cant do PD recovery, thats not in the fine print. Thats on the cover. Thats why they suffered. But understandably people were desperate

That is why Im talking, discussing, the meds here on a neuro forum. Simple really.

Jak

[QUOTE=soccertese;671342]best of luck, let me know how it works. i actually bought her video tape when i was first diagnosed 10 years ago, its old news. didn't try the technique. not sure why you feel the need to extol this unproven theory here, just doing us a favor? just smarter?
there was a message board devoted to pdrecovery, if my memory serves me correctly, everyone suffered greatly as they tapered off their meds and noone "recovered" in the slightest.
alongcamejones is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote