View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 09:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

thank you for your kind reply,
i keep getting reminded of more symptoms...you mentioned the rough skin, feels unlike and other skin on me, its gross. i feel ugly and gross an so swollen. im having a flare up bad. i can hardly walk any more and my twins are 19 and visiting my hubby and i. i cant help hardly do anything. my mind says go and my body says no way. at lease i can fold laundry and i work from home talking on the phone supporting us. but i still fell useless being trapped in my body. i have had this dillusion that once i found what was wrong with me, i could get cured. i can see that wont happen now. for 5 years no sex with my awesome husband, we had a passionate sex life then zero! too much pain everywhere. he doesnt care or mention it but continues to love me and take care of me. guess i did some thing right somewhere in life.
blessings
lori

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep smilin View Post
Dear Lori~

I am terribly sorry for your situation and aweful pain..Lori, I have RSD in my pevis, left side..among other areas..(limbs, rt.jaw and some internal)..It all began in my rt, leg following knee surgery in 07. I can first tell you that it does exist in areas other than limbs...I was given my Diagnosis not only by my PM but also Dr. S in Philly..... My friend..the pelvis pain is very exact..As I sit I have as to becareful not to sit on that side of my butt...if I do.. the pain is hot and is so sharp it sends my head realing backwards with an instant scream from the pain..Then I can feel the heat right thru my pants...it is always a sore sensitive area with a small rough spot on my outer skin...I am sorry that you suffer this..As all of us know here, RSD is a nasty animal...Please, read and read more to educate yourself..It is wonderful to have you with us and please allow us to help you with any questions or concerns...Remember, do not use cold on your affected areas..that will make it worse! Lets us know how you are doing....

hugz, Kathy
lorigood243 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote