View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 11:43 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

ems
Thanks for replying
can I ask if you had any other surgey before the stim?
and also would you share where your leads are ..mine is V-3 on my lower right.
I have found so many that are afraid of this surgery as they have been threw MVD and / or gamma and so with those things in their past this fills them with worry and fear but in all reality this is really nothing.. not nearly as evasive or difficult as and MVD or gamma. the fact one can try it before they implant fully is a plus.

you mentioned the worry of the unknown about the recovery... I have found that most others can hardly find info about this in general and so that is why I wanted to have a thread like this where info can be found... maybe you can share about recovery...
what was the most painful area after surgery for you??
mine was where the battery was placed. it "bothered" me more then where the leads were.
I had to wait 1 week before they turned it on ,did you have to wait?? how long??
I am sorry to hound you with a bunch of questions.. i know cus I have had mine since July of 2002..but for others the info and seeing what others have to say what others share is so very much needed and extremely helpful. God bless you for what your doing .I promise i wont bug ya with anymore questions ..we are so lucky and appreciate you sharing all that you have already . Thanks from the heart

PEACE
BMW...(Tina) .. and T-Rex
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (07-03-2010), Rrae (07-13-2010)