View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 06:49 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you for the kind words and for the tip on the gum....I guess I should have thought of that. The constant chewing can't be good. I don't chew gum very often, once every couple of weeks, but I now that I know it can be a problem, I'll stop. I have trouble with anything doughy too...pizza is the worst!

Tyson, Thanks for the input. I don't think I was having a panic attack...I used to suffer from them every so often and my symptoms just were not like a panic attack. I have been on Lexapro for the past year due to depression and it also has a calming effect. It's almost as if I don't have enough air to do what I need to do. It's so hard to explain. It's like I can talk and maybe be ok, but if I try to talk and eat it will be too much. If I've had a busy day and try and talk and eat, then it's even worse.

The doctors have also been considering mitochondrial disease in my case too. They've also said it's quite possible I have more than one disorder. For now, I need to learn to pace myself. I push myself, then crash and burn. Not a good thing.

I'm still feeling poorly with burning and weakness in my arms, legs, and jaw. I'm hoping to be able to spend some time with my family at a relatives home today.

Happy 4th to all of my fellow Americans.

Thanks again for your advice and support
shalynn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lily7 (04-10-2016)