View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 11:12 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Frown Broken up, angry weepy and losing hope

I moved to Israel about 3 months ago .
My wife and I decided, or actually I decided I needed my family and the weather here is better than the cold winters of Canada.

My wife has been able to move on. I was hoping we could work on a long distance relationship.But she seems fine removed from our 15 year togetherness with comments like' we had problems before you got sick'

Reading the 'weeping' post has helped me see how 'normal' I am. Well in the crying area
I cry non -stop when we Skype. My numbness and headaches, and vision get worse but I can't seem to stop.

I was never a big crier. But this move in with my mom who denies I am a Lesbian but tells people I left a boyfriend in Canada. My wife who is cold and tries to show support just so I will stop crying.
My medical Insurance taking 2 months for approval

Being treated like a silly little selfish girl with mood swings who needs all her decisions made for her by her mother, is enough to send you to a very white room

Sorry I needed to vent about this and clarify to myself why I have been absent from the board.

I just needed to visit again and still believe its not all my fault
mrkmyword is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (07-08-2010), Dejibo (07-04-2010), dogmat (07-04-2010), Lady (07-04-2010)