View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 01:16 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

My mother is very much alive, and a hand ful. SHe isnt capable of making good choices for herself, and therefore my drug addicted sister frequently finds her way to my moms door stop. there is constant drama there, and I chose to walk away long ago. No more money, no more involvment, no more bail, and once my neices and nephews were away from my sis, I cut off support to them to. My mother is a good drama pot stirer as well. Normally my bro's keep to themselves, and its not frequent contact, but now and again we speak, and are polite. I think that is why this one hit me blindsided. I was not expecting it.

I think when I said Hello from an ex flame (he was engaged to her!) that he was flattered. I think he got an ego boost. I think when his wife found out, the party was over. I think I got the blame for the mess, even tho I only passed a simple hello, and hope he is doing well. only MY family can take a "hello!" and turn it into a "she wants me to leave my wife and family and run away with her."

I am MUCH healthier emotionally than I used to be, and I choose to not be mired down in this stuff with them. If he can cut off a sister to avoid telling his wife the truth, then...BUH BYE NOW. Be careful what you wish for mister. I am one of only 3 relatives that will speak to him anyway because he is so weird. If he feels that I am expendable, then...my life is brighter without HIS drama in it. Next time an old flame wants to wish him well, I will give them HIS cell phone #.

I have simply had it with the twisted antics of my family. its always something. One cant tell the truth, and another will tell you the bare honest truth, even if its cruel and hateful. They can simply have each other. With each passing year, I see and hear less and less of them, and from them, and ya know what...im better off. Just because we were brothers/sisters growing up doesnt mean I am owed any sort of loyalty does it?

So, yep, in a rare guard down moment this morn, he got me. Scratched me good, but I will heal. he on the other hand has and will carry this hate/anger/venom for a long time into his future. a future without me in it.

now, im off to a BBQ at the rich neighbors house.

Thank you for all the support. If I had to do it all over again, I would have still run away at 15, but I wouldnt have told them where I went to. I see folks disappear on the news and I can understand completely.

Will you guys be my sisters and brothers? I am looking for replacement models.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Debbie D (07-04-2010), ewizabeth (07-04-2010), hollym (07-06-2010), Jules A (07-05-2010), Kitty (07-04-2010), Lady (07-04-2010), NurseNancy (07-06-2010), SallyC (07-04-2010), TwoKidsTwoCats (07-04-2010)