Old 02-05-2007, 05:32 AM
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymcn View Post
I think it's a great idea. A way to prevent cancer?! And STDs? isn't it like requiring any other vaccination for a communicable disease that could cause an epidemic?
i don't agree at all.

this is another vaccine thast they are using females as the testing grounds. will they pull it after they find out it has caused thousands of birth deffects? or how many have to suffer serious illness and side effects?

why is it they don't give a vaccine to young males? since they are the cause of the spread of the virus inthe first place. a vaccine so they are impotent and can't have sex until they are mature enough to use a condom. why not do the reaserch and come up with a vaccine to prevent the boys from getting and spreading the virus?

by making it mandetory that all these young girls have the vaccine, govenor perry is assuming that all these girls will become sexually active and not use protection.

in all of the studies i have found so far that state the 4000 deaths due to cervical cancer, not one has has sited any research as to how many of those deaths are due to the virus being the cause of the cancer. how many of those deaths were caused by the woman not getting a pap on a ruetine basis.

the media and Merck are using scare tactic to coerce parents into vaccinating their young daughters. they are giving the full truth so an informed choice can be made.

Curious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote