Thread: Holy crap!
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 09:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yes, many of such have been on utube for over a year. However, the follow up is not always so nice. Many have to go back 2 or 3 times and it costs. Some see no results.

At it's best, CCSVI is not a proven cure, but helps relive sx - in a minor few symptoms have got worse. But, who knows if they had a competent surgent... So many are going out of the US . We have no long term studies.

This is a good hope for us, but it is far from a cure or even safe to some few.
I thank Dr. Paolo Zamboni who reported abnormalities in the veins draining the brain and spinal cord in people with MS. However, I stand with caution.

If the test and procedure were near me; I might consider the test then possible treatment by a facility I consider excellent. However, we have just began to grow in the SE. We will grow slow as is the US way. i will not go out of my area. It is too much of a risk at time.

BTW - to quote another "I truly believe this is the problem with many people with MS." I agree.

Oh, Dr. Paolo Zamboni recommends we still remain on our MS drugs after treatment aso.. I think I know yours . Hence, I post for others also.

The treatment cost --
US test - aprox 2500.00
US procedure - 10 to 20,000 (most over 10)
insurance up to the provider codes and our co-pay

if you want this. go to facebook. I've seen more there there then anywhere. U tube is good, but I recommend a facebook search of all areas near you - then expand.

Good Luck Hun

2-08 to present tysabri

Last edited by Pink; 07-04-2010 at 10:10 PM.
Pink is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ewizabeth (07-04-2010)