View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 12:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Oh teresakoch, you said so many important words and were so well-turned that i get tears in my eyes
Yes, I tolerate some heat and surely in Texas there is much more heater than in here. Now we have quite hot days, in shadow 29 C so I'm most inside. We are not so used to this kind of heat as you must have been. Tomorrow I have to go out, but I'm going to take very cold shower before and gelebags saves me after
I'm sorry of your daughter has down syndrome, but she must be also a joy to you. I have worked a little while with down syndrome people and they were really nice persons.

mrsD (sorry, if my english is not so good, it's not my mother language)
I asked about that and it was pharmacist who told me that and she check it from Pharmaca, so it is official knowledge here in my counry. There was that "it (Triptyl/amitriptyline) can be harmfully to patients witch are sensitive to anicholinergig function" and also for thos who have parkinson's disease.
As I have said, I dont have MG diagnosis but I suspect it strongly. But those amitriptyline side effects were real, because only think I change were stopping medication and in couple days I mentioned difference and after 1,5 week all cognitive problems had dissapeared (exept short term visual memory specially trying to learn).
And also that neuro said it is possible. But mostly those MG like symptoms still exist and those baffling symptoms has disapeared. But muscle weakness was severe during amitriptyline use.
But it is important you send this link. We all are so different.
NordicGirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote