Thread: RSD in eyes?
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 05:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Oh yes, take her in for SURE. Especially if her eyes are yellowing. My eyes are not yellowing. Right now they are just giving me fetanyl patch, and diladid tramadol, baclofen, cymbalta, neurontin to calm my pain down to manageable. I dont know what they are going to do. i wasnt able to speak sentences my pain was so bad so they gave me all those meds. Ketamine infusions help alot with my burning, but I mean nothing helps EVERY symptom we have. if its not one thing its another. Thats how I feel. I havent tried hyperbarics. My friend Taylor did about 4 months of it, and saw no lasting difference, she just felt like she had more energy when she got out because of the increased oxygen. There is a dr 15 mins away that does hyper baric but, I dont know. I have tried EVERY natural thing, every chiro, massage, pt etc and they all just increase my pain alot. It might feel better for 5 minutes, but in the long run it makes me way worse. I feel for her, its hard in the eyes. let me know what you end up doing for her.

Hannah
hannah1234 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SandyS (07-05-2010)