View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 08:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

[QUOTE=lindylanka;672301]Bob, I've been shouting since last november, through a deafening silence, to all those mentioned, and more than a few other important people or agencies, I guess the wheels grind slowly........ good on the Scots for finally doing what the English didn't............. nice to see Steve Ford give voice to our concerns, I spoke to someone there on this issue a couple of weeks back......

Lindy

Lindy,
You were shouting since November.. to all those mentioned. and more than a few other important people or agencies, and you spoke to Steve Ford, Parkie President, about these issues AND YOU DON'T MENTION THAT EVERY WORD THEY SAID ON THIS ISSUE WAS FROM YOU. All I am saying is, you made this happen. You infiltrated their system and once they heard you and understood you there was no way for them to reject what you said. As soon as I saw the headline, I said, this is what Lindy was working on for months... I heard a little bit about it here and there, that you were going in there and challenging a lot of important people to recognize in themselves that what was happening was wrong.
Lindylanka made this happen. There is no disagreement on that. As you say, you talked to all of them, and to more higher up. Going in there alone, fighting for us all. You got the message across.
Bob Dawson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote