View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 04:58 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Neurological itch

I'm so itchy!!!

It's been mostly on the left side of my neck and ear, but now it's starting to cross over across the front of my neck to the right side. I've tried benadryl and my aunt (a nurse practitioner) suggested that I take an aspirin. She said that a lot of her patients who've had the same problem swear it works. I cant really swear to that myself tho.

I think this is what was going on last summer when I got that puppy and thought I was allergic to him...ended up giving him away. That itch was on my back and arms then, never had any hives tho, and I dont have any now either.

It's driving me nuts! It's almost five am here and I'm still awake because I'm still itching like crazy. At least it's not the horrible neurological pain I was getting last month. But, geeze....stop the torture already!!! I confess! I confess!! I shot J.R.! I was on the grassy knoll! I confess to the Jack the Ripper murders! make it stop!!!!

(really, I think I was 10 when J.R. was shot on "Dallas"...and the other two, I was born in 1969...years after those incidents...but I'll admit to them if the itching would stop.)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote