View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 05:53 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrae View Post
Sorry for the frustration momof3
Swimming is about the only exercise my body can tolerate at this point, so I was very anxious to get back to swimming after my post-op restrictions were done.
After 8 wks, Dr said it was ok to swim.....but he did say to make sure to turn OFF the stimulator. ? He's always in such a hurry and I feel like I'm talking to the back of this guy's head , so needless to say he didn't expound upon the subject and I didn't chase after him for more details.....

So, maybe we can try Googling that question

The input Hannah gave makes sense, so see if you are able to still swim with the stimulator turned down lower..... geeeze, I'd had to see you get leg spasms and cramp up while in deep water.......that would not be good!

Not sure about the altitude change either. Hopefully someone will come along with more input......
Rae
Hello Mom..Rae and Hannah..

Just a thought but do you have a SCS management person who over sees your SCS?? If so, possible jingle that person to ask..I have 3 representatives who would add programs and maintain my unit...in the mean time, I would try just turning it off as there seems to be a connection to the pool water and your unit..better safe than sorry least until someone can explain why you are having these intense unit activity...

Hugz, Kathy
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote