View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 09:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

mollymcm, also if you listen to the commercial and read info it is not a guarantee that it will eliminate a young girl from getting cervical cancer. I still think it is still in the very premature stages, and no government should dictate that young girls get this vaccine, not knowing how it will effect their overall health including fertilization etc later in life. I agree it would be nice to have a "magic cure" against cervical cancer. I just don't belive that this is it, nor have they done a long enough long term studies. 17 deaths during trial to me is 17 too many, whether the vaccine maker says it is related to it or not. Like they are going to say that their vaccine (money maker) is going to possibly be fatal to anyone. I guess it just erks me to think that a governor or someone else thinks they have the right to tell us as parents that we have to immunize our daughters, to me that is just wrong! Way too much governmental control for me. All I know is my daughter WONT get this shot period!!!!
Wife to Scott for 19 yrs, mom to 3 Joshua 17, Megan 12 , with CP, non mobile, non verbal, CVI, seizure disorder (no meds, only few seizures here and there), etc....Most wonderful little angel ever put in our lives.....Jacob 4 yrs old

Tracy Sheppard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote