View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 01:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Answers and Questions...

A couple of questions have been asked of me (in other threads) and I haven't taken the time to answer them... that said, I will now (rather than bumping up the old Wonder thread and having the Wonder police scold me )

Lonely1 - remember when I mentioned I took an extra anti-depressant and you said something about not changing your prescription unless talking to a doc... or something like that.
I've discused this with my doctor and because I have been on the med for a long time, I've learned to recognize when I need the extra and I usually up my meds for a few weeks or sometimes, even months. I'm lucky to have found what works for me. I don't actually think that taking the extra pill that day was what brought me out of the slump... maybe it had a placebo effect... psychological, if you will... but I had already decided to pull myself out of the slump that day. And I haven't had to up the meds

Blue I was away from here for a quite a while because some events in my life caused me to spiral downwards... I simply didn't have the energy to be here ... sometimes we need to take care of ourselves and removed situations which are draining... and writing about what was going on would have been too draining for me....

thankfully life is straightening itself out again.

I conclude that we ALL have situations which turn our lives upside down... no matter how big or small... they are in perspective to how each of us lives...

Questions... anyone seen Reyn... ? If she's reading... a big shot out!
And Scrabble, too... probably busy with the kiddos and summertime! And I bet she's happy our sunshine is finally out!

Addy
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BlueMajo (07-07-2010), DejaVu (07-06-2010), DMACK (07-07-2010), Lara (07-06-2010), thelonely1 (07-06-2010)