View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 07:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default trigger point therapy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenss View Post
I am getting migraines a lot lately from stress and also when I have my menstrual cycle. I really need to find a good Pain Doctor for this please because it is becoming impossible to deal with this. I live just outside of Beverly Hills. The pain meds work but Doctors don't like to give it. Please reply here or by PM.

please everyone is trying to make a buck. You have muscles in your neck called the SCM very long name. Turn your head to the side and feel the big muscle in your neck. Now it depends where your headache is. If your headache is in the front of your head, then grab the big muscle way down by your brest bone. while still holding the muscle make the "money sign" by using ur thumb and for finger. It will be painful but when you feel the muscle relax then stop. If ur headache is in the middle of ur head go to the middle of the muscle and do the same thing. If ur headache is at the back of ur head the follow the muscle all the way up by ur ear and do the same thing> If it is a muscle headache i GUarentee that it will go away
trigger point mike is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote