View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 11:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks everyone! I am still very sore from today and I just don't think I can handle being touched tommorrow. I had my ct scan done today but I do not know when I will get the results. Right now I have been having the heat and tens unit and that feels fine but after the adjustment she rubs so deeply it makes me chringe and hold my breath it hurts so bad. I am not sure why you got to rub that hard and I am more swollen after that and have a hard time sleeping.

Sherrie I have never heard of a no hands kind of approach but sounds like I might want to look into that and see if anyone around here practices that.

Pete thanks for letting me know of your experience and to know that someone had an adjustment with leads to a SCS in your back is comforting. I so want to get some relief but right now I just feel this one is contradicting herself or just does not have time to address my concerns without being rushed.

After I get my results from the CT scan maybe I can find a different one that I feel more comfortable with and feel takes time to listen to me and then I can feel at ease letting them help. I just wish after the gentle jerk to adjust that they did not have to rub so hard. If I wasn't hurting then I would be after that.

Thanks again everyone! Angela
abrown176 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (07-07-2010)