View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 03:07 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Frown My meds were shorted by my pharmacy

I am prescribed 180 percocets per month. My mom and pop pharmacist always counts them for customers. This particular time he brought out a bottle that was unopened that had 100 in it then he took another bottle with 100 and took out 20. He usually pours the leftover 80 from the second bottle into mine. However, this time he poured the 20 into mine and put it in my bag and handed it to me. He was on the phone and talking to other employees all at the same time. I did not realize what had happened til I got home and counted. I immediately called back and he informed me they never make mistakes. I tried to calmly tell him I did not think he did it on purpose but anyone can make a mistake. All I asked him to do was count his inventory. He said he would, however it has been four weeks, I have been out of meds for a week and he says he still has not finished his count. I feel like I am just screwed. It totally ticks me off that my insurance was billed for 180 but I was only given 120. Is there any agency I can call to report this and how can his inventory not be off? I am so upet about this and feel so helpless.
m72j74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote