View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 04:07 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

I think raw garlic is better.

Many people really find it works for them. But it depends on what antibiotic actions you seek.

I have to say, that restoring Vit D status for me, has resulted in no colds or flu this year at all... the year of the epidemics, and I had NO flu shots either!

There is an old wives tale that the vampire garlic thing is really a local phenomenon where there was some sort of epidemic due to some organism, that the locals blamed on "vampires" but the garlic protected them from it.

I use garlic when I cook. But that is it. I don't think the capsules are very useful, but that is my opinion.

Good zinc levels also prevent infections. Vegetarians can get very low in zinc and so can pyroluria patients...they may have viral infections of the herpes family, or frank skin boils commonly when low.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (07-07-2010)