View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 11:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Ada,

It is funny how you mention Costrocondritis, because that is what Lindsay's doctors said it was for about three years. Have you thought about seeing Dr. Schwartzman or Dr. Kirkpatrick. Because Kirkpatrick is the one that diagnosed the RSD in her chest and said it was not Costrocondritis...it had been the RSD all along. I hope you are feeling better my friend. I have you in my prayers. Let me know how you are feeling.

Much love,
Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreambeliever128 View Post
Thanks for your concern.

I think I have this chest pain figured out. Our weather changed yesterday. We had a storm come in last night and it looks like rain today so I do believe it's causing my chest pain. It's really bad today. I am going to throw on a lidocaine patch to see if that helps.

I notice a lot of people don't seem to deal with the chest pain. My Dr. also said it was Costocondritis years ago too so I think I have a combination of things going on. It's just been quite for so long, now it decides to rear it's ugly head again.

I'll be 59 next month so I know I have to keep up with what's going on due to my age. It just gets to be too much to keep up with after awhile.

I hope your daughter is seeing some painfree days. I always hate to see the young ones go through this. I was 37 when I got sick and I thought that was too young but to see these kids get RSD is just heartbreaking to me.

Ada
SandyS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote