View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 11:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Question New to this site,too

I may or may not have Parkinson's, no test is available to tell me or anyone here that we really 100% for sure know that is the correct DIAGNOSIS???
Hello people.......a doctor may at times act like a "god", walk and talk "god-like", yet they are not.

Yes, I feel for all people here, young and old being told they have this because I was told that several months ago and am trying to come to grips with all that I have seen and heard from many different opinions and sources. The TRUTH sometimes hurts, yet the truth will STAND when all else falls into the recesses of time. I want to find out if there is SOMETHING BETTER than the Sinemet or other meds prescribed for this condition. I am not telling any older patients who know beyond a reasonable doubt they have this disease they were wrong for taking the medications their doctor gave them. Are we not all at least still "INDIVIDUALS" at the end of the day and able to make choices of what we take or not??? I pray to GOD that I am not guilty of making a false judgement against another person whether they have Parkinson's or not. I just want to be given the chance to voice my opinion here and offer AN OPINION; take it or leave it. Nothing more or nothing less.

I see that some here are at odds with differing opinions. It is still a free country at the moment, so choose where YOU stand. I only wish that we could all learn from our telling our thoughts without getting to take it all like we are fighting each other. PARKINSON'S is enough for any of us to try and deal with without all the childish crap. Can we be CIVIL here?

That is my humble opinion on what I have read in this THREAD so for. Hope this will pass inspection. I would like to enter this ARENA if we can all try to learn from different opinions and end being hostile. I don't need STRESS and neither do any of us who have this; stress if the worst thing we can get.

just_me_77
just_me_77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote