View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 04:15 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Family support is wonderful and helps when you have to deal with so much pain.
I have fullbody RSD with some organ involvment.
I started having terrible pain in my pelvic area, hips and down into my left leg. Add more leg pain to the present RSD pain and it was more than I could stand. I don't know if this will make sense as bad as the pain was it was a little different than my RSD pain.
I had an MRI that showed some degenerated discs in my lumbar spine causing pressure on the joint in my veterbra which caused pain to radiate into my hips and down my leg. I had three lumbar epidurales (spelling) that helped the pain go back to the normal RSD pain I deal with. I get pains in my pelvic area but they aren't like they were before they are more like the RSD pain I have all over the rest of my body.

I say all this for you to ask about a MRI of your spine or just the lumbar (low back) to see what is going on with the nerves coming out of the spine in your low back. You could also ask about a CT mileogram. A dye is injected into the joints and they watch to see if the nerves are pinched. If something is causing pressure to the nerves it could be fixed and give you the relief you deserve. Talk it over with your doctor best of luck!!!
Sherrie
SBOWLING is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote