View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 10:04 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Let's talk, when you're 11 years into this thing. Until then, blast away with your abrasive behaviour towards your fellow parkies, U know who WE are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alongcamejones View Post
I have a definite diagnosis its just that I think its wrong. Tone it down? This life we have isnt a practice run. This is it. If people want to tone it down or are happy to let some Neuro dictate their life that thats a choice they are making. So of us dont do victim or dont let others take control

Im just starting up. I have had a lot of support for the idea that Neuros are very fallible or just plain negligent from this site backchannel.

As I have said before Im in health care and negligence and ineptness are part of the system. People outside dont often appreciate this. You have no idea how often a good nurse has put a bad doctoring choice back in the silly box it came from thru advocacy and downright assertiveness backed by the nurses understanding of law and negligence. Advocacy is an RNs duty by law in this nation and if this site is representative of health care a lot of people here will have suffered the affects of negligence and ineptness

Jak
bluedahlia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Bob Dawson (07-08-2010), Conductor71 (07-08-2010), made it up (07-08-2010)