View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 11:55 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile Hi - new here..CRPS 4 yrs

Hi all,
I'm new on this forum. Have had CRPS for 4 years now and I know that other people with a disease/condition can frequently know more about it than the doctors we see for it. I developed my rt upper sided CRPS shortly after open rotator cuff surgery. My CRPS has spread to my rt leg and affects my back and neck when I'm stressed out or have extremes in temps. Fortunately mine isn't as bad as many peoples' -and I don't have noticeable skin changes at this point-"just" shoulder pain, extreme skin sensitivity, and sleep problems.

Could be worse.... but I can't do many of the things I used to and can only work part time with work restrictions. Whenever I feel bad about it all I know someone else has it worse and suck it up. My husband understands and is supportive-but no one else understands this disease, because they can't SEE what's wrong or think a doctor should be able to "go in and fix it".
You know how that is. :-P

Anyway-hi all. Nice to be somewhere that people understand it all lol.
pacugirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (07-09-2010), hannah1234 (07-09-2010), Kakimbo (07-08-2010), RUReady (07-10-2010), wswells (07-08-2010)