View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 11:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Billie, I have kept you in my thoughts and prayers, also! What you have been through in the last few months, I admire your strength, and don't know how you have handled everything. Especially losing your husband. I hope you are doing ok, and not too lonely. I think that would be the hardest to deal with? How are you feeling physically, since your surgery? Is your church still helping you? What kind of fusion did you have?

I quit taking all of the drugs except my antidepressants. I took alprolozam (SP?) for a few days to help with the anxiety. I found that drug to help the most. I do not think Valium was good for me. It is funny (ha, ha) how some people react differently to different drugs.
I did see my surgeon this week, and he released me to part-time limited duty work for 6 weeks. I have been to work the last 2 days, and I feel so much better, mentally, and am feeling good physically, also. I think I just needed part of my "normal" life back. The depression has gotten much better!

I hope selling your home does not become too difficult, and makes things easier for you.

I am also praying and pulling for you, and hope you get better every day. Keep us posted, and I will look forward to hearing from you!
Carolyn
carolynms is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote