View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 01:46 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you for the welcome and the info.

I had asked the clerk at the health food store for half RDA slomag magnesium and this was what she gave me. It's magnesium malate, but I saw your reply before I opened it, so I can return it. During chemo I received magnesium before and after the drip. I'm good to go other than this stuff and the gaba haze

One of the problems I have is that my Doctor really doesn't seem to know or isn't interested in anything other than just take the gabapentin. It's a county teaching hospital, their great but.....

I took 5000 mcg B-12 today, 2-250 mg acetyl l-carnitine and 2-150 mg Benfotiamine today on an empty stomach at once. Gave me heartburn and minor stomach discomfort. One thing I noticed was my urine wasn't yellow like with the B-100 I had tried from Dr Weil's site. Seem's like a plus

I hate taking anything including Advil. I'm thinking of simply starting with the B's or even just the B=12, but have to reread the b-12 info to see what starting dose is, because my bottle says to take one every 3-4 days

Thank you again

mike
unstpabl1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (07-09-2010)