View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 07:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I want to thank everyone for there repay. Also I want to thank dahlek for the info links great reading. I will keep in touch and informed as to what is going on with my Dr.s.

The past 4 days have been brutal only 8 or so hours of sleep since Monday and the pain has been a 10+ with taking all my meds. I have noticed that my left hand and wrist is burning quit a bit and now I can't even hold anything in this hand. My pain is changing so fast and the lost of use in the left hand now came on so fast as well. Is this common for these changes to just come out of nowhere and stay in the hand and wrist that did not have any surgery. I now understand why I have all the problems with my right hand, wrist, arm, and upper right back side more then 3 years after having surgery that went bad in 07.

I needed surgery to my right thumb base due to the arthritis that eat my joint away leaving bone on bone over 7 years ago. Now my new hand Dr. said she does not want to touch my right hand because of the crps II in my left side which could make matters worst on my right side.

Each day gets harder.
hurting is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote