View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 02:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks for your replies, friends! Yep, that car surely looked bad; my husband saw it in person to remove our personal possessions, and he said it was hard to get inside to get the stuff out! Andrea only remembers the initial impact, and thinks she might have blacked out at that point, or something. Her foot, tho, seemed to be firmly planted on the accelorator, because she did quite a bit more damage before she came to a stop.....

Diane, I can sure appreciate your paoint of view, as you have seen many, many of these cars up close. It's just amazing how that pole actually broke like that ! If you looked at the picture in the link I supplied, you can see a police office off to the left side. HOW ABOUT THIS FOR A COINCIDENCE?? That is a patrol womann who used to be our regular babysitter for my two kids when they were of babysitting age! When I 'jogged her memory', she even remembered where we lived! She sat for them for at least four or five years! Sure is a small world!
** It's probably a good thing for you to be back at work, so you're not sitting at home thinking of all the 'what ifs'. You are a very strong woman, that's for sure!

befuddled, she mentioned that she could probably drive, but she does have that walking cast thing on her left leg, which makes it hard to get in the car in the first place. She doesn't seem to be afraid too 'get back on the horse' if you know what I mean!

Break's over, gotta go...........

Andrea 1/24/83-1/18/11

My grandchildren

** friend me on Facebook: Jacquie Grande Preston

** L4/L5 fusion w/ hardware in 2002; taking daily pain meds
** proud Grandma of Angelo, age 8, Julianna, age 6, and Penny, 10 months

MY HUSBAND & I ARE RETIRED AND ENJOYING LIFE !!