View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 12:31 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thanks Rrae

Thanks for the support and that would be great if you could contact some other members who you think might be able to help.
I have chronic headaches and neck pain due to three brain/neck surgeries and I did do pump implant in lumbar region. I tried Prialt first because I tend to respond better to non-opitaes, but couldn't take side effects. So, I was on Dilaudid, Klonidine and Baclofen and went up to 20mg, but it didn't even help as much as the oral medications. Crazy, huh? So, I tappered off and now it is running saline and I am back on oral meds which is causing my body to fall apart.
I just can't find any information about cervical pump trials or implants and especially can't seem to find a Doctor who has done more than four! I am having a hard time figuring it out. Of course, insurance won't pay for it and that adds to the pressure. Anyway, thanks you so much for the e-mail and I will look forward to hearing from you or some of your friends. Take care and hope you are doing well, Melissa
Tired in Texas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (07-10-2010), Rrae (07-22-2010)