View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 01:58 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Are we through feeding the troll?

I just want to add...

Please take a look at the number of posts and views generated over what amounts to little more than trolling on the part of a new member who may or may not have intended to do so.

Really, is the thread that important? I understand its appeal...it is like a virtual car crash, but haven't we gawked long enough? It is a sad state of affairs when a person who will most likely never really post anything of substance here achieves rock star status (2,500 look sees with 90 posts) in less than a week.

Why is it we even bother discussing the ethics of clinical trials and expressing concern over the rights of PWP? Why do we bother noting that there is a shortage of Sinemet in the UK and that people are/will suffer because of this?

I am really quite appalled that trolling behavior takes on that much notice or interest in our forum, while Carey's info on a new non-motor study and this info here has a paltry total of like 250 views. Some would say oh, that's PD apathy, and I would say no that is just not caring or defeatist or complacent or human nature, but please could we move on to things that really do make a difference in people's lives?
Conductor71 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon72219 (07-10-2010), lindylanka (07-10-2010), reverett123 (07-10-2010), soccertese (07-10-2010)