View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 07:06 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Cool

i am not going to go to the mall - don't have the right kind of tickets.

oh well.

Bizi, i am glad Jeff had fun after all! i did not know that about caffeine/donating blood. i don't think they check that here. those twilight books sound fun. i wish english books weren't so expensive here.

Mari, incremental is good. organizing is hard. i need to do some of that. i tend to let papers pile up, but the stacks hidden under the desk are getting kinda voluminous... maybe since nothing else is 'happening' this weekend i can tackle some filing. i too will only be able to make incremental progress.

Donna, i apologize for my ignorance... i know what Lego is... but i don't know what 4-h is (regarding the projects that Derrick does). Do you feel like explaining? thanks!

Saw Pam posted again last night... maybe she will check in... Pammie how ya doin?????

Hope you are all having a good day today. or rather, have a good day. as i see it is only 8 am east coast time right now. it's 2pm my time.

i wonder if i can get myself to go out for a walk. it is so hot... but i feel like i should get some activity somehow...

~ waves ~

Last edited by waves; 07-11-2010 at 02:12 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-10-2010), Dmom3005 (07-10-2010)