View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 03:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

It is very sweet of ya'll to remember me! thank God, we are all fine. It did cross right behind my home tho', and sadly, the subdivision right next to us has 50 plus homes either destroyed, or badly damaged. I was awake when it came through, and the winds sounded very distincly like a hurricane back in 04'...when my home diodged two tornadoes,m back to back by a vacant one acre lot next to me. It's very scary to hear something coming in the middle of the night(unless it;'s my cabana boy!). The kids coulndt get to school via the bus friday, as our road was blocked and you needed Id to get in and out where we lived. The buses coulndt get down the road from the litter and debris.

My heart goes out to these p[oor folks who suffered such great losses. And this weather, OMG...it couldnt get any colder for folks without heat and electric. It surley makes you hug your kids morre, and love yourlife, despite the daily struggles.

did you guys hear about the 16 yr old in Halifax Hospital who lost BOTH his parents? He;s in critical condition, but lost his family. My heart broke when I heard this.