View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 04:23 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Intro

Hi all,
I was hurt at work in 2007, diagnosed with TOS in 2008 have cervical ribs on both sides. I hit the jackpot and have venous and neurological TOS. Had TOS surgery, removal of 2nd rib surgeon couldn't reach 1st rib in Sept. 09. Relieved some symptoms, still have numbness, tingling, right sided weakness, someday's have blurry vision and migraines that continue off and on. Have major flareups that cause a lot of pain in shoulder, neck, and arm. Also have back pain and right leg pain. Had an ovarian venous thrombosis in February that doctors claim is unrelated to TOS. Workman's compensation in California is not good, everything gets denied therefore limited treatment in form of physical therapy, or chiropractor. Have had steriod injections for pain relief, no botox yet. Surgery did help as i no longer get dizzy, or have symptoms of a stroke. Hospitalized twice in past with stroke symptoms because my arms were lifted over my head. Unable to work full time since May, was on partial work schedule off and on for over year and a half.