View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 06:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi,

I also have a daughter that is 17 and has gone through everything as well including two rounds or Ketamine infusions. I just have one question, does insurance cover this? Or did you have to pay out of pocket? And if so do you mine posting the amount, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by klmullican View Post
Hi! I'm so excited and thankful to be able to tell you about how God answered our prayers for pain relief for our 16-year-old son from RSD! He was diagnosed 8 months ago the beginning of November 2009. He's done physical therapy, 3 nerve blocks, the last one made it worse and spread, all kinds of opiods, and the SCS machine with Dr. Rhodes, which also made it worse for him -resulting electrical shocks in the nerves in his leg. We did see people who said they were helped there though. I was looking into ketamine infusion, and I heard about this new Calmare treatment which is non-invasive like Dr. Rhodes' machine, but this worked!!! We went to Providence, RI to Dr. D'Amato, who was trained by the Italian inventor of this treatment. After 10 days of treatment, our son came home with no pain! Dr. D'Amato and his staff are the kindest, sweetest people ever, and we thank and praise God for this huge answer to prayer! If you have any questions, about this, Google Competitive Technologies Calmare treatment. They have links to all the clinical studies in the US that were just released this past May and all the other info. Three major universities and several pain clinics, including Dr. D'Amato's participated in the clinical studies with fantastic results. If you have any other questions, please reply to this post. I don't know if I'm allowed to give out my e-mail address, but I'm happy to if it's okay. God bless!
SandyS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (07-10-2010)