View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 08:50 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by invisable View Post
Hello, I am new here. Have any of you had abnormal sensations and internal tremor as a first symptom? I had pin-pricks and electrical shock sensations all over body, then an internal tremor on one side (calf of leg) and in chest & abdomen, unfortunetly cannot be dx'd because symtoms cannot be seen (hence name, invisable). Atually even b4 these symptoms and think I was developing RLS, now it is quite obvious. I am considering getting Flora-Dopa Pet Scan, the suspence is killing me (literally)!!

yes definitely. i had fluctuations under the skin the felt llke little muscle spasms but not p ainful. Since i now have a very noticeable internal tremor that shows up on EKGs and looking back, i had to wear a heart monitor a few times pre-disgnosis that didn't reallly tell anything. One night i had chest pains badly enough to actually call the fire department - with 911 they get there first. They could get no readings- everything shaky. this was later after diagnosis.

i think it could have been an early symptom but not verified, just makes sense based on looking back.

i have had several irregular EKGs that don't amount to much yet.

i can feel an internal tremor under my chin.

good luck,
paula

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote