Thread: Newbie
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 09:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Newbie

Hi my name is Chris (Cricket is a childhood nickname). I have RSD/CRPS and Sjogren's Syndrome. I have been diagnosed with RSD for 4 years now but have had symptoms for about 5 1/2 years. It originally started in my right arm and shoulder but has since gone full body (except my legs) with internal involvement. I have tried every treatment available that I know of and that insurance would cover up to this point. I am currently on a combination of medication to try and help control the pain. It only somewhat works. I am looking for friendship and support and from what I have seen so far this is the place to be. I am (was) an oncology RN. I am currently on full disability but would love to return to work some day. I am 42. I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 22 years now. He is a Minister of Music at the church we attend. We have two boys, 21 and 19. They both are attending the local state university and living at home. (More like sleeping at home--haha.) With school, work and their social lives, we rarely see them. I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Cricket
Cricket183 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote