View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 10:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Husband-UPDATE

It came out he had signs of celiac(nothing bad), HY-Pylori, and inflammation on endoscope. We got his prescription for IVIG for 5 days in medical facility for 6 months.
Well our disability filmed my husband being semi active- he isnt suppose to drive and did(Being stubborn but he is on roxicodone and fentanyl has spinal stimulator) He drove 1 mile- went 2 walmart w/ me, filled up gas cans by bending, then we ate and he mowed grass on riding mower with mask for 15 mins. So less than 2 hours and u could see his lidoderm patches. He had just came off of a weeks worth of IV steriods and anti;s so he was stronger than normal. They wanna take his disability away. Great. Normally he is in bed a min. of 4 days week, now how I am suppse 2 do IVIG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnalawson View Post
My husband who is 44 hasn't worked since Aug. Chronic Pain, weakness,hypertension, blind spells/floaters, ringing of ears, loss of balance/falls, pins n needles. He has been diagnosed with spinal stenosis, spinal spondhylosis, vit. d deficiency, testorone low. He started having trouble with his bladder emptying and sulfur smell repetitive, bones changes and hypoammonia spells. In Dec. He had a spinal stimulator installed, in March he was rushed to hospital for low oxygen and bp, pulse got to 32, resp was low.They couldnt figure it out..thanks 2 prednisone, fluids, anti and a ton of other meds he improved in 5 days. Off to Cleveland Clinic after 5 yrs of progtression and 1 yr rapid detoriation. Diagnosed with MG, Autonomic Small Fiber Neuropathy, Celiac Disease<BLood pos> and all his amino acids low and eosin high

Tomorrow we go for an endoscope for celiac and lymphoma. They said celiac could interfere with IVIG so they arent giving him anything for mg now.
is this right???

Roxicodone-15 4x dahy
xanaflex 4x d
flurosimide 2 x da
coreg 80 mg
mccardis 80 mg
narvasc 80 mg
lidoderm patches
fetanyal 25mg
gabapentin 600 mg x 4
lunesta
wellabutrin
vitamin d
pottasium
vit e
Quote:
Originally Posted by madnurse View Post
Hi Tnalawson,

I know so very little about MG, so I am sorry that I can not help you out there. After reading what you and your husband are going through, I just wanted to send a note to say good luck with your appointment tomorrow. You both will be in my prayers.
tnalawson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote