View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 11:32 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thanks Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobinjeffmo View Post
I hope these pictures won't scare anyone, but trust me, RSD can get really bad. This past January I finally had the left leg amputated above the knee and we're just hanging on tight till we loose the right leg. It's not if I'll loose that one, just when.

The RSD started in the left leg in 97. 4 years ago it crossed over to the right. Now talk about spreading fast. Between circulation, chronic infections and blood clots, it's always something yet I just grin and bear it with a bad joke or a laugh. Laughing is always better than crying.

Even though RSD is hard to live with, I only have to remind me of what it would be like living with his awful disease in another country such as India or Russia. Then what would life be like on a daily basis? I know my blessings, I hope everyone else remembers them too. Bob.
I'm new here and skimming through posts and threads I just saw your pictures and comments.
Bob, What an incredibly wonderful attitude you have. I know we can always think of someone who is worse off than ourselves and I try to do the same thing, but you've obviously had severe RSD and continue to keep positive.
Thank you for reminding me to not feel sorry for myself or dwell too much on RSD and it's affects in my life.
pacugirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (09-09-2015)