Old 07-11-2010, 06:47 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Shocked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dany View Post

What I have to work on is what causes my PN---glucose problem, have to keep control on that because complications from diabetes, heart problems could eventually get to me. I recently had a bunch of heart tests because my routine EKG was done, had been 18 yrs. Something looked a little off. My heart is in tip-top shape, that is what my "normal" EKG looks like. Now I have to remember that! (But I am so relieved and happy, walking 1 mile does pay off and not even so much, average 1-2 times a week!) I also take a statin low dose, cholesterol is genetic.
Statins are known causers of PN you know. I hope you are supporting your mitochondria with CoQ-10 and acetyl carnitine!
I hope to be making my "statin" post in the Subforum sometime this week.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (07-11-2010)