View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 08:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Wonderful advice!

ol'cs
I know you don't like being quoted, but through your experience(s) you have posted some sage wisdom many may miss, so I'd like to capture that statement:
PD can ruin, or should i say "profoundly change" every aspect of the life you are presently enjoying, or should i say the life that you are presently "experiencing". My only advice to current and future victims of PD is to not let the last bastion of yourself go down, that is, don't let the "individual spirit" of YOU to be made to feel any less a person of importance than the president himself. Quotoe from ol'cs

I'll remove it if you want, but you know (being the good-hearted person you are) that you want others to learn from your experience.

Do you think I have perfect support from my better half? NOT! We're still together, but boy have things changed since PD came to reside between us. You have too reach down inside yourself and find that spirit oor will to hold on, or you will be "living" but "dead."

I wish you would talk more about how you got to this point. I know at least 20 PWP in your same boat. We're here to throw you a lifeline - privately, if not publicly.

Your words have already helped someone - thanks!
Sincerely

Peg
pegleg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
lindylanka (07-11-2010)