View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 10:18 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Thanks for the kind words. Much appreciated.

I did another little wash this morning. Took me all of 5 minutes. I then used my new spin dryer and in one minute flat, the clothers were only damp.

I cannot believe how this thing does it's thing. It's like having your own extractor. It spins so fast, all the water comes out.

And they have a bigger, faster model, for $155.00. I would think that if one had more than two people in the house and did not have a washing machine, the $155 model would be a better alternative. But this one is just perfect for me and my husband.

It's big enough to drop 3 blouses, a bra and two pairs of shorts. And BINGO, all the water goes into my sink.

I actually have an extractor in my house.

And I do depend on electricity a lot also. I only have air conditioning in my bedroom. Not in the other rooms. But we have fans. I have cable, and a computer and a microwave, so they are all electric run too.

I don't know what will happen if, in 2012, the solar flares actually hit and we lose all electricity, but at least I'll be able to grow my sprouts and all I need for that is water.

So at least we'll eat!!!

lol

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (07-12-2010)