View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 01:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks, Mark. I appreciate your thoughts and prayers. As you know, chronic pain isn't easy and right now, I feel extremely nervous about what all the Doctors are calling my "last options".
One of them is an SCS in my cervical epidural space but because of all the surgeries, the Doctors and I really don't know if they can hit my facial nerves. If you don't mind my asking, where do you have the SCS? Did you do trial first and was it successful. Obviously, the implant helped and I am so happy for you. I also hear the paddles can break? Did that happen to you at all? Doctors are telling me that if mine break, they might just leave them in because I have had so many neurosurgeries and they won't want to cut again. This also scares me to have metal pieces floating around in my neck forever! If your SCS is in the cervical area, I could really use your help. Haven't heard anything on a pain pump in cervical yet from anyone even on other sites. It is like the procedure doesn't exsist. Thanks for the support and you will be in my prayers too, Melissa
Tired in Texas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (07-11-2010), Rrae (07-13-2010)