View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 01:46 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I never thought the C was doing anything to help the MS when I was taking it. It sure was giving me lots of icky side effects. (yeast infections! eeeeeekk!!)

It took about 10 months for that particular side effect and a few others to finally clear up and go away.

I've had four boxes of C sitting in my mini-fridge for a year now, because I didnt want to throw it out just in case I started taking it again. Next time my pharmacy (or any local pharmacy) has a free-disposal-of-old-meds day, I'll be taking those four boxes in so that I dont have to worry that they'll accidentally leak into the environment.

I no longer care if they get warm or frozen sitting in that fridge.

I'd rather get a Rx for LDN (seriously! someone give me a Rx for LDN!!!) or have someone stick balloons into my jugular vein. I wont be surprised if it turns out that MS is caused by vascular problems. (there's probably a neurological component too)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
azoyizes (07-21-2010), Dejibo (07-11-2010), SallyC (07-11-2010)