View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 05:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Pete,

I didn't see any doubts my friend! I think that everyone has had so many treatments that have been "the next great hope for a cure!" I know that my daughter is young and has gone through the Pain programs, and all of the kids that I know that go through the programs, only come out with pain management skills! They most always end up on some form of pain meds. It is inevitable...The pain doesn't go away. They are taught how to manage RSD in life. They are phenomenal programs and my daughter went through them two times and I would bring her back again tomorrow if I could. But, she always has pain. I don't believe that finding RSD early in children and getting treatment early is going to cure them, because I have lived that with my daughter. Yes she has been in some forms of remission, but never has she been cured by any treatments that she has been through. Now our next try will be this! It's just another treatment and perhaps a few days, weeks, months or maybe a year (God willing) of pain relief.

I know that I have been through a lot with my daughter, and I know that I have had such great support from everyone here. I am sad today because my daughter is still hurting. So I am ranting and I apologize. So Pete my friend, we all have doubts! Hopefully, this will be it!

Love ya,
Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintSoBad View Post
OH, Ho Ho,
Yes, for sure.......

I didn't mean to induce my doubts, because after having this, since 83, I'm ready for anything!
Heck, that's about half my life!
Would I know what ta do???????

Maybe,
it's the other injuries that have been incurred since......

I TRULY, wish all the best, and,
I'm SO SORRY
If I sounded like less!!!!!!!!!

Please, Keep on, Keepin' on!!!!!!

Pete
ASB

With wishes, prayers, and anything else I can do!!
SandyS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (07-11-2010)