View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 04:59 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart Greetaings to all~

Oh Sue, If you want to meet your online friends, we might be able come meet you! The temp's sound G R E A T!!! I can't even imagine 70 degrees right now, but I could handle it.

I ended up being gone all day. I went to another Goodwill after I called Gaye while eating lunch. It was just like we were sitting there and talking. I don't think she was eating, like me tho. LOL I also went to Walmart, Wendy. Another one of my favorite stores. I needed a lamp shade for a lamp I bought at Goodwill. I also got some clothes for my dolls. I did buy one doll and I am letting Bear play with it, for its made like stuffed toys. He just loves it! I got me a few more angels and some cups. Now I am going to sort some of my things, that I have had of ages and donate them to a place I work at, once a month. I am tired of some of my things so it is going bye, bye. I have odd number of some cups. Have you ever done that & small sets of dishes? Oh, I got something to exercise with that won't take up so much room. I don't know what it is called but it only cost .99 cents. You put your feet in these straps and there is a big spring between your legs, that has a handle accross it at the top. It will either exercise my arms or maybe my waist. Does any of you know what I am talking about???? I will let you know where I get sore at.

Well I must go for now and do somehing, like eat. LOL
Hugs,
BC
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote