View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 05:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Di,
-------------------------
I do want to take a second and say, I'm very very very sorry for your loss. I know everyone here can say that, but for most it's hard to know how you're feeling. It's unexplainable when you lose a child. You have so much support here. Please feel free to vent on those good and bad days. I'm sure many people here have lost someone that they love and can offer support. If you are looking for an additional support group, I know that Compassionate Friends may be a good place to start.
-------------------------
Boy, if I'm still healing, it's been 2.5 years. I had the surgery in 8/04. I'm almost positive it's the radial nerve that has been damaged. When I spoke with my surgeon today, he agreed that's probably the culprit. But, I'll be going to see my vascular surgeon on the 20th. I switched vascular surgeons because I wasn't happy with the first one's bedside manner. So, my new surgeon is going to do an MRI and see if my first surgeon didn't cut all of the appropriate tendons/muscles he should have during my surgery. Oh joy, won't that be fun if they need to go back in and remove scar tissue and remove muscles!
dealingwithtos is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote