View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 01:11 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracyd View Post
Thanks Shelley,

What you said makes a lot of sense -- hopefully I'll find out today. In the report, it did state that there is no cervical rib or an anomalous muscle. Hopefully it's an easy fix, whatever it is that's compressing the subclavian artery and brahcial plexus.

I am seeing one of the two great vascular surgeons (I've never been happier to live in Denver as I am now!). The dr mailed me a report of my appt with him and I am very impressed with the details he noted. Most was accurate and he paid a lot more attention to what was going on with me than I thought. In the report, he once again stated that although I have TOS, this is not a typical case. I do plan on talking to my primary about seeing the other surgeon -- can't hurt.

Unfortunately, my left leg and foot went numb last night for several hours. I was not happy about this! I know that TOS has nothing to do with my leg, or my face going numb. Bummer. I think I was happier being in denial.

Thanks again to everyone. I'm still amazed at how supportive people are on this site. It helps to know I'm not alone.
I know that the medical professionals say that it has nothing to do with the legs going numb, but odd that I had the same issue. All of my symptoms are on my right side. The leg would/does still drag every now and then and numbing and burning sensation. Not often, just now and then. I'm told that everything above the waist is TOS, below is not.
Capricorn1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (07-12-2010)